19 Dec Chief Engineers/Bakery
Bake Search is looking for a Chief Bakery Engineer for a Milwaukee based Bakery.
A Milwaukee baked good producer & distributor is interesting in interviewing for a new Chief Bakery Engineer. The company has been employee owned and operated for the past 45 years, and is interesting in a hands-on individual who is good with their hands.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Performs assigned preventive maintenance tasks.
- Performs scheduled maintenance on plant equipment and machinery.
- Responds to and corrects equipment stoppage/mechanical breakdown.
- Troubleshoots (when necessary). Repairs/replaces worn/defective parts, motors, control devices, etc.
- Operates machine shop equipment and makes required parts when necessary.
- Maintains cleanliness of work area.
- Practice and comply with all Company policies and procedures (EEO, Harassment, Safety, Sarbanes Oxley, etc.)
- Performance of other duties which are deemed by management to be an integral part of the job, including but not limited to fulfillment of work schedules, adherence to attendance policies, and other applicable operating rules, policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as directed by supervision.
- 4+ Years in an engineering role.
- 2-Year degree a plus, but not mandatory.
- Negotiable, based on experience.